Sunday, July 8, 2012

You May Have Noticed

You may have noticed the last couple of months I have been posting my experimentation with watercolor painting.  I know that my attempts are juvenile in appearance - but the truth is I am not an artist but I do love color and have a vivid imagination.  So, I paint a colorful sky and exaggerate color in my landscapes.  But that is how my beloved Montana Prairie looks to me.

I have been frequenting Good Will, purchasing picture frames with nice mats that I remodel to accommodate my 9x12 watercolor paintings.  I have also been framing photo copies of some of the paintings and putting them with the rest of the inventory in my booth at the antique mall.  I have a price of $12 on the copies - I'm looking forward to my first sale.

Here is one of my remodeled frames with one of my paintings.  I had to shoot the photo at an angle to avoid the glare on the glass from my camera flash:


No comments:

Post a Comment